Enterprise Programme Management and Consultancy
“PNE understands and shares our vision for youth enterprise development and has proactively supported the Shell LiveWIRE programme in driving positive impact in the community. With its impressive knowledge of the UK entrepreneurial landscape, the PNE team has been able to provide both strategic counsel, as well as support in daily management activities and events planning.”
Alina Khasabova, Social Investment Adviser at Shell International
What We Do
PNE Group are experts in enterprise programme design, management, and delivery. We have extensive experience working with a wide range of businesses and organisations, helping them to realise their ambitions to support enterprise.
Services we can provide include:
- Supporting the design of an enterprise support programme that achieves aligns your organisation’s objectives with an identified need
- Programme management of business support programmes and initiatives
- The management, assessment and monitoring of grant programme that support enterprise development and growth
- Tailored training for enterprise skills trainers and teams on developing and delivering effective business support programmes
- Facilitation of short courses, activities events or workshops providing enterprise skills training and business support for a range of audiences, from young people to growing businesses
In our near 40 years working as enterprise practitioners, we have created and delivered some exciting, innovative programmes, which have taken us all around the world, including:
- Delivering the Shell LiveWIRE UK programme since 1984. Learn more >
- Designing and running a project supporting 1223 individuals facing barriers to enterprise in Tyneside on behalf of the Reece Foundation. Learn more >
- Acting as global consultants for Shell LiveWIRE International, Shell International’s flagship entrepreneur support programme. Learn more >
- Launching and managing the Sustainable Start-up Award, the North East’s first fund providing rewards to start-ups making a positive environmental or social impact. Learn more >
As a social enterprise, we are practitioners of the services we offer, investing all surplus profits in projects which contribute to the sustainable development of communities in the North East of England. Our clients have the assurance that, through the procurement of our services, they are optimising the social impact of their supply-chain spend.
Examples of projects funded by PNE Group include:
- Delivering business support for start-ups in collaboration with the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- Enabling unemployed Newcastle residents to explore and pursue self-employment in connection with the New Enterprise Allowance (NEA) scheme
- Enabling the entrepreneurial and business development of young owners with high-growth potential businesses through our Get Growing programme
- Our Sustainable Start-up Award, a bespoke grant funding programme for North East businesses tackling sustainability
- PNE Enterprise deliver the PNE Business Hub, providing business support to individuals who are over 50 or living with a disability in North of Tyne
Expert Processes and Project Management
Our five-step programme management process, overseen by a qualified project manager, enables us to work as an extension of your team, helping you to achieve, impactful and measurable results. In 2018, this expertise was endorsed as we were named National Enterprise Network Enterprise’s Enterprise Team of the Year.
We are an ISO 9001: 2015 accredited organisation, our staff management is governed by an Investors in People standard, we are accredited by CMI and ILM qualification awarding bodies, and our digital infrastructure is Cyber Essentials certified.
In the North East, we have our own team of enterprise trainers and business support professionals, PNE Enterprise. Situated in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, the PNE Enterprise team offer business support and guidance to aspiring entrepreneurs, start-ups and established businesses within the region, providing confidential advice, training courses and workshops, mentoring schemes, and access to funding advice.
If your organisation wants to explore what grant management services PNE Group can support you with, get in touch with our team today.