PNE Pioneers provides funded business support to ambitious 18 to 30 year-olds in the North East who have recently started a business making a social or environmental impact.
Are you a PNE Pioneer?
PNE are seeking ambitious young entrepreneurs to take part in our new, funded programme powering North East start-ups championing social and environmental change. If you've recently launched a business and are passionate about making our world a better place, PNE Pioneers wants to help you fast-track your business development ambitions.
What you'll get...
- Monthly appointments with a dedicated business advisor
- A dedicated networking event: Get Growing Your Network
- The opportunity to apply for a small grant (up to £500)
- Access to business masterclasses
- Access to business resources
- Signposting to further support and development opportunities
- Be aged between 18 to 30 on the date they join the programme
- Live in the North East of England
- Be registered
- Have been trading for less than 36 months
- Contribute to one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals