Project Monitoring and Evaluation
“We have very much appreciated the supportive and flexible stance taken by our Grant Officer. Their objective has been to ensure we achieve the outputs we set out in our application but in a professional and empathetic manner. Through reflective conversation, she has enabled us to ‘challenge’ our own programme management at various stages throughout the delivery period in a positive way.”
What We Do
PNE Group provides enterprise project monitoring and evaluation. We can support you to understand the impact and performance of your enterprise related programmes, projects and funds, including by collecting data and qualitative materials, analysing findings, and making recommendations for our clients.
Services we can provide include:
- Designing evaluation frameworks that enable you to meet your objectives, including impact measurement, establishing reporting mechanisms and processes and report template design
- Implementing multi-method evaluations that demonstrate the impact, performance and development opportunities of your project
- Providing ongoing monitoring of project stakeholders, including beneficiaries, via our dedicated, skilled monitoring team
- Facilitation of stakeholder feedback activities, including managed sessions and focus groups, interviews and events
- Research services, including analysis of data collected by your programme, benchmarking the project’s performance against trends, and evaluation of project challenges and opportunities
We have delivered many innovative, large-scale monitoring projects and programme evaluations for our clients, recently including:
- The monitoring of 461 projects funded by the RBS Skills and Opportunities Fund, providing comprehensive quarterly reporting to the bank, on a number of metrics, including business starts, jobs created and increased financial skills. As part of the monitoring process, a support package is provided to applicants, including signposting to additional support as well as advice and guidance. Learn more >
- Providing bi-annual evaluations of individual Shell LiveWIRE International country programmes against KPIs, between 2015-2017, supporting a consistent and managed roll-out of a new programme structure across 14 global teams. Learn more >
- Provided a comprehensive qualitative assessment of projects supported by the Department for International Development (DfID) Business Linkages Challenge. Learn more >
As a social enterprise, we are practitioners of the services we offer, investing all surplus profits in projects which contribute to the sustainable development of communities in the North East of England. Our clients have the assurance that, through the procurement of our services, they are optimising the social impact of their supply-chain spend.
Examples of projects funded by PNE Group include:
- Delivering business support for start-ups in collaboration with the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- Enabling unemployed Newcastle residents to explore and pursue self-employment in connection with the New Enterprise Allowance (NEA) scheme
- Enabling the entrepreneurial and business development of young owners with high-growth potential businesses through our Get Growing programme
- Our Sustainable Start-up Award, a bespoke grant funding programme for North East businesses tackling sustainability
- PNE Enterprise deliver the PNE Business Hub, providing business support to individuals who are over 50 or living with a disability in North of Tyne
Expert Processes and Project Management
Our five-step programme management process, overseen by a qualified project manager, enables us to work as an extension of your team, helping you to achieve, impactful and measurable results. In 2018, this expertise was endorsed as we were named National Enterprise Network Enterprise’s Enterprise Team of the Year.
If your organisation wants to explore what project monitoring and evaluation services PNE Group can support you with, get in touch with our team today.
- What We Do: Enterprise Programme Management and Consultancy
- Case Study: RBS Inspiring Enterprise
- Celebrating Shell LiveWIRE International
- What We Do: Research Services