Peer Networks Programme
The Peer Networks programme, delivered in partnership with North East Growth Hub and North East BIC, will bring cohorts of North East businesses together to explore solutions to shared challenges and opportunities.
We're in this together!
Join forces with other North East business leaders through the Peer Networks programme! PNE are seeking businesses to participate in a new, exciting opportunity that will connect small cohorts of local SMEs to support each other to overcome challenges and pursue opportunities, which may have arisen as a result of COVID. Mixing guided peer support workshops with 1-2-1 coaching sessions, the Peer Networks programme has the potential to open up new ideas, perspectives and ways of working!
What you'll get...
- Six three-hour sessions of facilitated action learning
- Insight into the learning and experiences of other senior leaders
- 3.5 hours of 1-2-1 coaching with a qualified coach
- Access to new networks and strategic relationships
- Signposting to additional resources and specialist support
To participate in the programme, the business must have:
Been in operation for 1 year+
At least 2 employees*
A turnover of at least £100,000 (prior to the pandemic)
* For creative industry businesses the minimum number of employees can include Associates
A Peer Network can provide a sounding board and support network at one of the most challenging times many businesses have faced. Being part of a Peer Network will not only provide a network of other business owners who can help you to steer your business through any issues you’re facing. It’s also about supporting each other’s wellbeing and mental health.
- Colin Bell, Business Growth Director at the NELEP