Our Purpose and Values
Our organisation is driven by a purpose: to create positive social and economic change, using responsive and innovative approaches to enterprise development and job creation.
Our purpose is achieved using the skills, knowledge and resources established from nearly 40 years of delivering enterprise programmes that:
1. Support people to start a sustainable business
2. Support organisations to grow sustainably
3. Support large businesses to help sustainable businesses
Working with businesses and individuals who share our ambition of promoting positive change, we enable real, positive social and economic impact on a personal, local, national or international scale.
Our five values define who we are and what we stand for. They inform the work we do, and contribute to our success and that of our clients.
We believe in the importance of:
- Respect, in our conduct and in our approach to the diverse contexts we work within
- Company and staff development
We operate all project management in accordance with tightly controlled ISO 9001 certificated processes and SMART criteria, ensuring our work is delivered to specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound specifications. In addition, we are Investors in People (IiP) accredited for our focus on managing and developing our people.