Shell LiveWIRE International
PNE Group’s relationship with Royal Dutch Shell is long-standing, having supported with the international delivery of their Shell LiveWIRE programme since 1994.
About Shell LiveWIRE International
Shell LiveWIRE is Shell’s global flagship investment enterprise development programme with a vision to strengthen local economics by promoting entrepreneurship, innovation and meaningful employment. PNE Group were appointed as delivery consultants of the Shell LiveWIRE International project in 1994.
The programme so far
The Shell LiveWIRE programme was started in 1982 in Scotland and has since been replicated across the world. Each individualised country programme is tailored to address the needs of the region’s and communities it is delivered within.
What we do
As delivery consultants for the Shell LiveWIRE International programme, we:
- Assist in the development and launch of new programmes across the globe
- Co-ordinate, aggregate and provide assistance to individual country programmes, sharing good practice across the global Shell LiveWIRE network.
- Support the delivery of international enterprise initiatives including the Top Ten Innovators Awards and the Let’s Go Trade programme.
- Complete economic research to support Shell LiveWIRE to achieve its objectives.
- Provide trainer training to individuals and groups responsible for the delivery of Shell LiveWIRE programmes around the world.
Speaking about PNE Group’s involvement with the programme, Emmanuel Opara Anyim, Social Performance Lead at Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, said:
“In the last decade, Shell has retained PNE [Group]’s expertise in providing consultancy services in support of Shell LiveWIRE, a programme under Shell’s social investment in enterprise development. PNE [Group]’s professionalism and focus on delivery against set targets has been remarkable. Personally, I found their support to our country programme managers in designing and implementing new initiatives tailored to address specific local enterprise development challenges quite impressive.”